…But I don’t want a REAL job!
- Do you wish you could quit your job and do what you love, but you don’t know how you’d make enough money doing it, or even where to start?
- Laid off and not sure where your next opportunity is coming from?
- Ever feel like you’re not smart enough or like you don’t have enough experience to be in business for yourself?
- Do you struggle with being focused enough to really get your business off the ground?
- Are your friends and family telling you to give up on your side business to focus your time and energy on your REAL job?
Next time, tell ‘em… But I don’t want a REAL job!
…But I don’t want a REAL job! is launching a gold label newsletter to equip, motivate and inspire you to take control of your professional destiny. It’s like your own personal coach coming to your inbox each week, helping you shatter the barriers between you and earning a living doing what you love.
…But I don’t want a REAL job! will show you how to:
- Build a business using the talents, knowledge and experience you already have.
- Create a manageable plan to ease into entrepreneurship without ending up hungry or homeless.
- Stop sabotaging yourself and develop the personal habits and mindset critical to success.
The monthly subscription for the …But I don’t want a REAL job! newsletter is $9.95 a month, but the FIRST 250 people to follow the steps below will get it absolutely FREE.
Life is too short to be miserable. Sign up for your free subscription today and tell your friends before this offer ends.
Make Plans, Not Excuses!
Whether you’re thinking about quitting your job to start a business, planning to launch a ministry or nonprofit, write a book, or any other ambitious goal, it’s easy to get overwhelmed by all of the things you don’t know or have.
But here’s a little secret – there aren’t too many obstacles that you can’t get over, under or around with proper planning. My advice to you this week?
Make plans, not excuses!
In a previous article and video, I talked about identifying the missing ingredients to your success. But what I’ve noticed from lots of folks I talk to – even some of my coaching clients – is that you may know what to do, but you still aren’t doing it.
If I called you out on it, you might have plenty of seemingly good reasons for not moving forward. Not enough money, the industry is too hard to break into, you don’t have the time to get the training you need, your kids are too young, your parents are too old, etc., etc., etc. Those could all be valid reasons, but if don’t develop a plan to clear out those barriers, they become excuses.
Have you ever noticed that some of the most successful people had to overcome the greatest barriers? R.H. Macy, the founder of the beloved department store failed seven times in business before he struck retail gold. Oprah Winfrey grew up poor, was fired from her job as a news anchor, filed bankruptcy, and was told to change nearly everything from her name, appearance and even her personality. There were plenty of people who wrote me off when I got pregnant at 17. But after juggling a baby with going to college full-time and working three jobs, I started to feel like there wasn’t much that I couldn’t accomplish with the right plan, diligence and focus.
This week, I want to give you a free, downloadable action guide to begin developing your plan so that you can keep moving forward. I also work with a very select group of individuals who are serious about creating the professional lives that most only dream about. If that’s you, schedule a Test Drive & Thrive coaching session with me.
Are you ready to start making plans instead of excuses? The sooner you figure out how you’re going to get there, the sooner you’ll arrive. And I can tell you from first-hand experience, the destination is even better than you can imagine!